Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They all have the slogans...

Powerstroke.... Strokin it and Cummins has some (dirty) ones out there

Has anyone been able to come up with a cool slogan for the Duramax yet??????

Here's some we have come up with, but not quite trendy enough for our taste:

Push it to the Max

Not Strokin', Not Cummin'... just gotta be Max'in

--getting the pee on ford for the left back window, pee on dodge for the right back then the duramax sticker in the middle

Like a Rock, Durmax Diesel

I dunno, we're a little stumped!!!

I highly recommend getting ahold og the GM discount when ya buy new.. we did, and it made a BIG difference!

Lets just say sticker price was $46,000... after GM discount it was $38,000... then with trade in ($11,500) and other rebates.. truck fest($1,000) GM certificate rebate($1,000) the plus tax and the extended warranty.. we financed only $31,000

pretty darn good!

see ya!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Anything but the pee on stickers..... we have nothing to prove. We know we have the LT diesel on the road. Nice price!! By the way my plates read MAXTOUT.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I avoid the "Like a Rock" as the comeback is Crock ~

·
Registered
713 Posts
How about, "It's A Duramax,That says it all!"

·
Registered
111 Posts
bluenote said:
cumminsgetsome said:
Not cummin, Not strokin, Just Maxipadin

Ah, the child comes out to play again!!!

Blue Note You take things way to serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you can explain what the difference in what I wrote compared to the original post?????????Edited by: cumminsgetsome

·
Registered
77 Posts
"This Ain't No Strokin Thing", I saw that the other day on a dodge.Could be used by us also.

·
Registered
168 Posts
cummin stroke this

·
Registered
183 Posts
cumminsgetsome said:

Maybe you can explain what the difference in what I wrote compared to the original post?????????

I take things too serious? LOL, you're the one all bent out of shape over a harmless little taunt. It's not necessary for anyone to explain the difference in what you wrote compared to the original post because this is a Duramax forum, not a Cummins forum. I believe you were complaining during a thread in the Cummins forum that all the mean Chevy guys were over bothering your forum. The phrase, 'can dish it out, but can't take it' comes to mind.

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
DURAMAX---kicks the S**T outta everyone else!!!!

Duramax + Juice = Race Truck

Tom

COOL!!!!! I turned into a FANATIC!!!!!!!!
Edited by: TheBac

·
Registered
463 Posts
Duramax...Blows the doors off the competition!

Duramax...[It] smokes the competition!

Duramax...In it for the long haul!

Duramax...Smoke 'em if you got it! (as in, smoke 'em if you got 'em...as in the tires...Oh well, If you have to explain ti, it's probably not too good...)

Duramax Diesel...'nuff said! (paraphrasing Silveradogs post)

Kevin
Edited by: Fireman

·
Registered
653 Posts
Saw one on the back of a GMC few weeks ago:

Duramax Diesel Powered: Feedin' on Fords and sh*ttin' Dodges!

·
Registered
290 Posts
04duramax said:
cummin stroke this

I like the slight variation of:

CUM'N STROKE THIS!

I've been thinking of having one of the local decal shops put one together for me.

·
Registered
125 Posts
My dad had me make one for his truck to put on the back window

STROKE THIS

·
Registered
163 Posts
wlkjr said:
All Walk--No Talk

That's a good one. cause a dmax accelerates like a no other. and screams by you in the process. great truck can't get any better.

Duramax= strong silent type

Cummins= loud mouth bully

powerstroke= wanna be loud mouth bully

·
Registered
111 Posts
bluenote said:
cumminsgetsome said:

Maybe you can explain what the difference in what I wrote compared to the original post?????????

I take things too serious? LOL, you're the one all bent out of shape over a harmless little taunt. It's not necessary for anyone to explain the difference in what you wrote compared to the original post because this is a Duramax forum, not a Cummins forum. I believe you were complaining during a thread in the Cummins forum that all the mean Chevy guys were over bothering your forum. The phrase, 'can dish it out, but can't take it' comes to mind.

what are you talking about???????? I just posted for a little fun and you were the one that called me a child because you did not like my slogan. I just posted in fun and you got all bent out of shape lighten up.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts