Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE PRAISED CON'S PERFOREMANCE ARE RIGHT ON TRACK. I HAVE CORRESPONDED WITH HIM AND HE'S A VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE VEDOR. BUT WHAT I REALLY LIKED ABOUT HIM WAS THAT HIS PRICES ARE VERY COMPETITIVE WITH SOME OF THE OTHER VENDORS (IF NOT ALL OF THEM). ON THE EDGE JUICE BOX AND ATTITUDE. JUST MY TWO CENTS WORTH, AND THOUGHT YOU GUYS MIGHT WANNA GIVE HIM A SHOUT IF YOUR LOOKING INTO BUYING A BOX OR MODS. Edited by: PEANUTGRWR

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
This is one thing you and I can agree on
Great price and service.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MAXPOWER, GLAD THAT WE AGREE--------TO AGREE

·
Registered
125 Posts
Me to he is very cool even answered his phone on a Sunday and talked to me.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I totally agree. Con sets the standard for other vendors to meet or exceed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
when you call con its hard to hang up the phone he loves to talk about the edge and attitude. iv not seen another dealer who can equal his prices and service.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Most importantly the man does what he says he will do! good price, good service, what else is there.

·
Registered
36 Posts
MAX POWER

Your Rogane isn't working!!!!

Thanks to all my buyers

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GUYS I CANNT SAY IT ENOUGH. IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING A JUICE OR ATTITUDE YOU SHOULD GIVE THIS GUY A CALL LAST. SHOP AROUND AND GET YOUR PRICES THEN CALL CON. HIS PRICE WILL BEAT THEM ALL!!!!!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
After our SE Dyno day I am very impressed with what the Juice and attitude were able to do all by theirself! I emailed Con and got an almost immediate response with a really good number. Now if I can get a good Suncoast number I might consider the Juice, Attitude/Quad stack.

2DAMAX

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ILL SECOND THAT, ABOUT HIM GETTING BACK TO YOU PROMPTLY. IVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE REPLY TO AN EMAIL AS QUICK AS HE DID. CON YOU HAVE A SAT OR WIRELESS CONECTION OR WHAT?????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts