Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**** SEMA TIME UPDATE!!! ****

Please spread the word to fellow forum members :)

I just wanted to update everyone as we are heading into SEMA time. For members that are not aware, SEMA is the largest automotive trade show each year that NCT has participated in the past years with building display trucks. This month gets very crazy for myself so I would like to give everyone a heads up so no one feels let down with service on the forums.

* NEED HELP? * FREE Support w/ Suspension Consulting & Tech Advice by NorCalTruck.com - Please remember this FREE Service I personally provide in my free time to help others while still running our business, if you are a customer of ours and need support please contact us directly, do not use the forums as way of contact. You are a customer and we would like to service you directly. If you are needing help purchasing product then please feel free to contact our sales department.

SEMA show runs Oct. 30th - Nov. 2nd
I will be heading down to Las Vegas around the 26th and will have alot here in house to handle getting the trucks ready.

Again please be aware I will be less active going into SEMA this month but after I will be back to my normal time spent online helping everyone.

All the correct contact info is listed here on our web site: CONTACT US

Thank you for all the support and I hope you enjoy some of the pics we post about the SEMA show, most pics will be on the fly on our FaceBook page so feel free to head over and "LIKE" our page @ this link: NORCALTRUCK.com On FACEBOOK

Nick

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.