1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
593 Posts
it looks like the diesel will be the next up and coming hot rod. one day we will all look back and say i had one of those old dmax lol while we are sitting in rocking chairs at 98 years old lol. saying my dmax was faster then your's rocking chair racing lmao. for get bench racing lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
How much, and wouldn't you have to pull the engine to install it, or most of it! If someone thinks I could gain something worthwhile, I will go ahead and get one and let everyone know what happens

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thats it that doesn't sound as bad I as I thought it would, I would def. need the EFI to have this work, well work for the best gains all around

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think comp cam has its own special tuner for there cam.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nothing hard about a cam swap – just make sure to put all new parts back in.

I’d be interested in grinding my own cam after I see how this one does on the dyno.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Eric was saying the heads had to come off as well, so its not like a 350 cam swap at all. I would say it would take about 20 hours to do in the truck, but thats jut a guess.

·
Registered
5,108 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thats kinda what I thought would need to be done, sounds like if you do this mod its the perfect time to put head studs in!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts