Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Got Mine Today..........What Do You Guys Think ?

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
Drop into Jannetty's and dyno it once.

35mph to 76 mph 12 second controlled accel test...

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe Some Day He'll Be Open On Saturdays. Little Hard To Get There During The Week When You Have A Job

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
JK- and then

·
Registered
704 Posts
I thought there wasn't a new tune above 135hp. I have version 1.19 of the 215hp tune, but I thought the 1.20 version was the same. Mine works great everywhere except near 1700 RPM. It surges pretty bad at that RPM, but not enough for me to go back down to the 165.

I hope you don't have a stock Allison.Edited by: Amric

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
Mike L. said:
I want to hear Macks report on his new tune.

Mack

I heard the comments while you and the guys were on the road. Tell it like it is. What did you do when you pulled off the road? What is it you said? I will not say anything further, but you owe it to all the members as a moderator(that means you are not on the take and you give us clear and truthfull information). Fess up.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
I said will you look at these friggen prices on diesel fuel ...

"Nick got any money ??"

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Oh I forgot ....

When the turbo spooled up and the rear was searching for traction ,shifted second and my dually lit them up ,Nick said my truck doesn't do that !!!!

Mac

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
One more thing exhuast is spelled exhaust ...Check your sig ...

Your welcome bud ...

Mac

·
Registered
704 Posts
So what was your setup on that run? Whas that with version 1.20? Is it stacked with an Edge 145hp? Whats the scoop? Now that I'm getting used to the 215hp ver 1.19, I'm trying to plan the next step towards the 12s. Should I be giving Quad a call?

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
Mack

First i am not your bud, second i never said anything about exhaust, third, i can show you better dyno numbers off someone elses truck just like you did. By the way, which Nick did you talk to?

Mack

You are a moderator; act like one. You are supposed to be impartial; do it. You are acting exactly like our government. Tell the truth, it will set you free, but it won't get you anything for free except respect.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Mike L. said:
Mack

First i am not your bud, second i never said anything about exhaust, third, i can show you better dyno numbers off someone elses truck just like you did. By the way, which Nick did you talk to?

Mack

You are a moderator; act like one. You are supposed to be impartial; do it. You are acting exactly like our government. Tell the truth, it will set you free, but it won't get you anything for free except respect.

Your right I should have just ignored you ... Don't call me out and expect a melancholy responce ...

And exhaust is spelled wrong in your sig ,buddy ...

'04 Chevy Duramax CC SB 4X4
currently on TTS program #26
TTS stainless exhuast
TTS Extreme coming

I'll check with Nick on that spell checker update and get back with you ...

Mac the Moderator

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
Mack

You are correct, did not notice my fu. I will correct my mistake "buddy"; and you?

I am still waiting on an answer about the night in question.

mike

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
*L* i just quit posting Dyno sheets..... no matter how many saw it if the 'heavies' didn't see it or operate the dyno themselves..... it never really happened.

One thing is for certain, we can make obscene amounts of smoke!

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ET'S OF THE OLD 215 TUNE VS THE NEW ONE???

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Pnut....

I ran a 13.4 with my "old tuner"......guess I am not sure what it really was....although it did say 215 when I was loading it....

....I would be more than happy to run the "new one"......just for ....well, ya know......chits and grins....anyone willing to send one up....track is open
Edited by: BIG DIPPER

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR TRANNY BEEFED UP YET??

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
v 1.19 ??? appears to run the same as previous versions. Runs lay out similarly, if not identical.

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
RUMAXED said:
Maybe Some Day He'll Be Open On Saturdays. Little Hard To Get There During The Week When You Have A Job

Before I forget, I'd suggest having him disable ProFilter in the software as it tends to play connect the dots too much much like a high level of smoothing. He has my number if any questions.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts