Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what it is with guys a comaros and t/as down here, but they think they're fast. I had one last night, pulled out in frount of me and tried to pull away...once we go to the next light, we lined up. A perfect time to test the Moonshine out...The light turned, I pulled almost all the way ahead of him before we got to the other side. I ran out of lane and crossed in front of him...then he disappeared...I made my point and decieded I'd turn around, I drove passed my turn. When I went back there was still smoke in the air....Gotta love these trucks!

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
cAmaros are fun and a modern 12 second car for ~$20,000 that get 25 mpg. They are not the record holder for fastest car though and are not driven by the best and brightest is some cases. Will your truck do 155 mph? :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice kill TJ. I take it your not in RI right now, not that camaros are any faster there. ):h

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Nice kill, but I wouldn't be too quick to say a 98-02 z28, formula or trans am isn't fast. I had a 2000 z28 that ran 13.4 @ 106 bone stock at 3000' altitude. I don't know what you have done to your truck, but if it is just a tune they would give you fits at a track. However, give traction issues you could easily take one down on the street with a boosted launch if the guy can't drive.

·
Banned
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice kill, but I wouldn't be too quick to say a 98-02 z28, formula or trans am isn't fast. I had a 2000 z28 that ran 13.4 @ 106 bone stock at 3000' altitude. I don't know what you have done to your truck, but if it is just a tune they would give you fits at a track. However, give traction issues you could easily take one down on the street with a boosted launch if the guy can't drive.
I think it has a lot to do with the driver, more than the car in some cases. It was about a 2000 Z28 and I smoked him good in 2WD. I run a a little more than just a tune):h the shine would kill a stock trans....

·
Registered
812 Posts
You been drinkin:drinking:

·
Banned
735 Posts
Good kill!!!! I'm with most others though, watch those LS1's. Unless you know a Dmax doin at the very least, sub 10's, watch yourself. The LS1 is very "mod-able" and can be very stealth. But, you can't beat the look on their face when a 2500 diesel smokes 'em.

·
Banned
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good kill!!!! I'm with most others though, watch those LS1's. Unless you know a Dmax doin at the very least, sub 10's, watch yourself. The LS1 is very "mod-able" and can be very stealth. But, you can't beat the look on their face when a 2500 diesel smokes 'em.
I usually can't see their face through the smoke):h

·
Banned
735 Posts
Not something I want runnin me down.
I don't do meth or anything even close that, but I wouldn't mind gettin pulled over by that camaro. Sure beats the hell outta get pulled over by a crusty Crown Vic.:eek:

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
Crusty.......ha.................My point of view is a bit different....I wouldnt mind pullin YOU over in that thing......and dont worry, I would show you all the goodies.....

·
Banned
735 Posts
Crusty.......ha.................My point of view is a bit different....I wouldnt mind pullin YOU over in that thing......and dont worry, I would show you all the goodies.....
That's if YOU could keep that [email protected] runnin long enough to catch my chevy ):h

·
Banned
735 Posts
I got one too buddy....check my garage...Then we can talk smack together.

And, I know that those "Fords" wont catch a whole lot.
I know, I know. Just stirrin' the pot a little. :)

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
I love people who stir the pot so keep it comin.....

Wanna let me drive that 66?

·
Registered
301 Posts
you might want to stay away from the C.H.P white camaros , i think they call them 'B4C' according to chevy.. at 155mph they're not even breathing hard!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.