Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.bandimere.com/events/displayevent_detail.cfm?eventID=246

Hello,

Here is a link to an upcoming event. It is July 25th. in Morrison, Colorado at Bandimere Speedway. 12.00 to be a spectator, 30.00 to show and or race.

I was in attendance last year and it was a real blast. Large event with truck show, drag racing, tuff truck competition, vendors midway, live band, and food/drink. Great event for the entire family.

PM me if you need any help with logistics.
Edited by: Bronco

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Ill come if you promise not to pick on me

Geno

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I'll be there. I will be demonstrating some big HP's on Biodiesel. I'll be the big white Duramax Dooley Regency 4x4 4door. I'm going to run 100% veggi oil
. I have been running my diesels on veggi oil for years. I am now ready to share my info and make some waves. We need this now more than ever. Let's bring some jobs back and start cleaning up this great nation (and the world)! Soon I will have my own kits available for making Biodiesel in home at a much better price than the competitors. I will try to have a unit at the show with some prices. There will be three different sizes to chose from for now. I am trying to keep the smallest one (30 gal) under 500$. However I can show any one how to make one (single tank or dual tank). If you make your own, it will cost you about .40 to .65 cents a gal. Hows that price for extremly reduced pollution?! My site that I am building is

WWW.GOBIODIESELPOWER.COM I love life, enjoy it while you can. I'll see you there. Edited by: Super Diesel

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Bronco;

I intend to go. In fact I posted your bandemere link on another diesel website. I have already met Michael and Bob and look forward to meeting you and gene and any other serious Dmax owners!!

Any ideas on how to get this out to more interested Dmaxers?

·
Banned
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have posted it on oilburners and ATS. Of course ATS has posted it as well. Just keep bumping up the threads every week or so and that will help! See you guys there! I will be the doofus with BRONCO printed on my ball cap! No just kiddin. We can all figure out where and how to recogonize one and other as the event gets closer.

ON EDIT: Maybe the only Dmax driver wearing a FORD RACING T-SHIRT!Edited by: Bronco

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
My toy will have a 'Duramax Diesel' sticker on the windshiled. Maybe I should get 'Deadeye' on the bug screen.

BTW, the other day I stopped at Safeway and saw a cumins all tricked out with a lift, pair of CB antennas, and a lot of other stuff . . . the bug deflector had the name 'Wildman' on it!
I figured he loved his diesel truck.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Check it out. The June issue of FOUR WHEELER mag. Page 26. Thats our boys. See you there! Super Diesel

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
I'm the new guy around here but I would love to join you all in having some fun down at bandi. You can count me in if you all don't mind.

thanks,

wade

·
Registered
473 Posts
Probably going to be the closest event that will be for me to attend, I will try to work it in my schedule. Only about a 5 1/2 hour drive. Maybe could take in Broncos Training Camp at same time!!!

·
Whipper Snapper
4,490 Posts
Can't wait... The hotel's been booked for three months! Will probably be hanging out at the Rocky Mountain Diesel booth or on the drag strip

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
We should all get together some where so we can all pit in one group. a prime time to meet people would be on the 24th at ATS. the rumor on the TDR site (cummins) is that there will be a dyno day BBQ the day before truck fest. If anyone is interested let me know so we can all set up a time to meet. Maybe we can talk super diesel into giving everyone a taste of some popcorn smoke

·
Registered
941 Posts
Well, looks like I screwed up...totally forgot about this and planned our trip to Vegas during this time...

Not gonna be able to make this one...

Bob

·
Registered
238 Posts
I live in Colorado. Will try to make it. Perhaps we should start the DieselPlace Duramax Club Rocky Mountain Division and get a booth?

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Sounds like a fine idea......CDDC....Colorado DieselPlace Duramax Club

That sounds good enough to me. maybe we can get other vendors to donate to our trucks!!!
LOL

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Some well organized, computerized guru should bring a digital camera so he can add the pics and stories to this thread for the activities at the dyno day and the show on that weekend

·
Banned
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Count me in as well.

Is everybody thinking about paying the 30.00 bucks and taking there trucks inside Bandimeres?

If so are we going to park in the show area or park in the pit area?

Edited by: Bronco

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Bronco said:
Count me in as well.

Is everybody thinking about paying the 30.00 bucks and taking there trucks inside Bandimeres?

If so are we going to park in the show area or park in the pit area?

This is a good question!! I would like to be a part of the show and it would be great if we all were.
being able to park together in the show would be a real HOOT!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts