Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to find painted fender flares or bug shields for cheap??is it cheaper to have them painted? or is the stealership the only place to get them??

·
Registered
268 Posts
I bought a set off ebay from a truck that was already painted (so they would not be textured) and then sanded primed and painted them to match my truck.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you paint them yourself or did you have it done? Is it easy to match the paint?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Wirelessly posted (palm tx: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98; PalmSource/Palm-D050; Blazer/4.3) 16;320x448)

I got a Bugflector II from AutoVentshade 4 years ago, in red. Close enough to match, still holding up.

·
Registered
268 Posts
newduramaxguy;1584342; said:
Did you paint them yourself or did you have it done? Is it easy to match the paint?

I did them myself, got the paint from my dealer's body shop.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
you guys ever think about getting your grill color match also. check my garage to see what it looks like.

·
Banned
720 Posts
go to ebay there is a store i think it is factory take offs i had a set of red ones but i painted them black to match my truck i have a hd bumper cap that is painted victory red if anyone need one of those i will keep my eyes open and try to find you some flairs

·
Registered
268 Posts
rydnhi4x4;1584930; said:
you guys ever think about getting your grill color match also. check my garage to see what it looks like.

I have thought about painting the gray inserts blue on my truck but I haven't been able to convince myself it will look better, maybe after the weather get warmer this spring.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts