Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to purchase the Co-Pilot for my D-Max. Since the BD turbo install, the shifts seem to me a bit softer with the additional TQ. Plus I will be pumping the SQEEZE too.

1) For drag racing, does it indeed firm up the shifts?
2) Can someone send me a sample installation form?
3) How long should it take to install and does it require any harware mods, meaning drilling hole, cutting any metals?
4) Who seems to have the chepest price around?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
I would like to purchase the Co-Pilot for my D-Max. Since the BD turbo install, the shifts seem to me a bit softer with the additional TQ. Plus I will be pumping the SQUEEZE too.

YES IT DOES, and it is fully adjustable for shift firmness and how much depending on boost.

You can I think download it from ATS web site in PDF Format.

3) How long should it take to install and does it require any hardware mods, meaning drilling hole, cutting any metals?

Drop the pan and change the internal wiring harness, cut a small metal tube and insert a solenoid in line. Run your wiring into the cab and then hook up a 12V power, 12V ground and Boost sensor wire as well as a speed delimiter if you do not have a program that will remove the limiter.
I am picky so my install took about three hours, a tranny shop can probably do it in less time with a lift, etc.

4) Who seems to have the cheapest price around?

Any of the supporting vendors here can help you, a lot of them carry ATS parts.

Thanks in advance!
Good Luck, I like mine and it makes a big difference in shift quality

T:cool: NY

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
dont forget about the little relief hole that needs to be drilled.(very easy too) the day i ran my 12.34, i wasnt using my co-pilot all day, trying to get the tranny broke in/learned. i had gone 12.50 twice. as soon as i turned it on i went 12.34 then 12.35. i think it works on my truck too. dont forget about mike L.!

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I would like to purchase the Co-Pilot for my D-Max. Since the BD turbo install, the shifts seem to me a bit softer with the additional TQ. Plus I will be pumping the SQEEZE too.

3) How long should it take to install and does it require any harware mods, meaning drilling hole, cutting any metals?
4) Who seems to have the chepest price around?

Thanks in advance!
1) Yes, and it is adjustable for daily driving as well

2) http://www.atsdiesel.com/PDF/Co-Pilot_ver.3.5_A7-med.pdf

3) It is quite easy to install. I spent about 3 hours doing mine, and I was VERY hung-over that day-:t

4) I got mine from Mike L... Besides having a very competitive price, you get the best customer support in the business.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I'd buy another from you, regardless of price, because I know I can count on you for service after the sale. Plus, I like to order parts from you, it helps me use up my "rollover minutes"):h

At these give away prices I do not see ATS in my future sales.

·
Registered
14,323 Posts
I'd buy another from you, regardless of price, because I know I can count on you for service after the sale. Plus, I like to order parts from you, it helps me use up my "rollover minutes"):h
Ben
Thanks for the support.:D Let's trade avatars..:ro) Bet you could sell my sheep at a huge profit to Got Juice and he would do a pick-up ( save shipping ) or lie to Scott and tell him it's a llama with a new hairdo. He will go for it.):h

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
At these give away prices I do not see ATS in my future sales.
They were made aware of their pricing mistake, they will correct it when their guy comes in tomorrow. It's sad to see you jump ship so quick without even a phone call :( .

Cheers,
Wade

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
Ben
Thanks for the support.:D Let's trade avatars..:ro) Bet you could sell my sheep at a huge profit to Got Juice and he would do a pick-up ( save shipping ) or lie to Scott and tell him it's a llama with a new hairdo. He will go for it.):h
My Sheepssesss are fine.

Still working on the baaad habits though. Sheep can't cook):h

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
But they are goooood eating;) :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts