Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
You start doing that and you will find out that a lot of retailers will choose not to carry your product any more. Pretty hard to compete with the manufacturer selling the product direct.

Sure, edit you post so mine makes no sense.
Edited by: Max Power

·
Registered
152 Posts
C-Rider, What is the pricing of your grill fronts and is there more specific mounting instructions available? Did not see this on the site you provided.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Looks like a Lund cover to me! Is this a copy? or a renamed Lund?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Max Power said:
You start doing that and you will find out that a lot of retailers will choose not to carry your product any more. Pretty hard to compete with the manufacturer selling the product direct.

Sure, edit you post so mine makes no sense.

Yes Your Post Makes NO SENSE AT ALL!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
hdmax said:

They're not Lund.....

I tried one of those and it was a junky Lexan thing that didn't fit. I got a Cloud Rider and it's powder coated stainless steel which fits perfectly....
Edited by: Zeeb

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Zeeb said:
hdmax said:

They're not Lund.....

I tried one of those and it was a junky Lexan thing that didn't fit. I got a Cloud Rider and it's powder coated stainless steel which fits perfectly....

Lund sells a stainless steel one as well as the plastic one. From the PM I recieved, it sounds like Cloud Rider makes the ones that Lund sells. But I may have misunderstood the statment.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
hdmax said:
Lund sells a stainless steel one as well as the plastic one. From the PM I recieved, it sounds like Cloud Rider makes the ones that Lund sells. But I may have misunderstood the statment.

Couldn't say if they do indeed make the Lund stainless, all I know is the one the stealer got for me as part of the deal was a Lund Lexan that came in three pieces, didn't fit worth a crap and was in general pretty cheaply made.

I'd read on this forum about the Cloud Rider and went to the factory direct since the only vendor here that I knew of handling them, didn't have what I wanted and it was late in the season for a winter front.

I'm very pleased with the construction, fit and it works quite well when it's cold outside.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have the Cloud Rider splash guards and cold wx grill covers - first class hardware!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.