Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have to make some more room in my garage and get rid of some stuff. If you are interested you can email me at [email protected] or pm me. I have a craftsman in bed tool box that is in nice shape with a couple of small dent on front that can be pounded out if your picky. Asking $100. 4 rims and tires off an 03 Trailblazer LTZ. The clear coat is peeling off and they need to be refinished. Mechanically they are sound. Make an offer. Factory black coated stainless steel nerf bars off my 05 Crew Cab that have never seen winter with all hardware to mount up in factory box. Asking $170 plus shipping. And 5, 8 lug painted factory steel rims off my 87 Chevy with hub caps; no rust at all; perfect shape. One was a spare and has a perfect tire mounted on it. Asking $150. Newer style Chevy grill that fits on late 80's early 90's Chevy with headlight bezels, headlights, marker lights, and wiring harness. Asking $100. I was going to do the conversion on my 87 and ended up selling it. I will only ship the nerf bars. Everything else is pick up. Located near Norwich NY area code 13843.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,953 Posts
Location?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Near Norwich NY area code 13843. I just edited my post and included it my location. The town is specifically South New Berlin. Little town.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would really like to get rid of some of this stuff. Any offers?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.