Diesel Place banner

This poll is a simple way to list our club members. :)

1 - 20 of 433 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cincinnati/Mid-west Diesel Club (please sticky this)

I know there has been interest generated in reguards to this. I would like to get a count of those interested and locations(so what, I'm too lazy to look at everyones locations:D ), so that we can try to get together some sort of DP "chapter" so that our local members can get together at various locations to accomodate all either monthly, bi-monthly or even quarterly based on the majority responses.
Please post your ideas of what your thoughts are and we can look at maybe getting something concrete started for the spring time.

Mark:beerchug:

·
Registered
332 Posts
kimagine;1559048; said:
I know there has been interest generated in reguards to this. I would like to get a count of those interested and locations(so what, I'm too lazy to look at everyones locations:D ), so that we can try to get together some sort of DP "chapter" so that our local members can get together at various locations to accomodate all either monthly, bi-monthly or even quarterly based on the majority responses.
Please post your ideas of what your thoughts are and we can look at maybe getting something concrete started for the spring time.

Count me in.
Steve,
USA-1

·
Registered
752 Posts
Group

Count me in, it was worth the drive from Medina:cool:

·
Registered
467 Posts
I'm in if my truck ever runs again, Tony
05smoker also Ed

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Sounds good.....

·
Registered
324 Posts
I had a good time. Count me in ...

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
i want to come is this just a duramax based meeting??? if so count me and a couple more in on the fun:) if not count on even more fun even know they might drive the dooodge brand

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ecc_33;1564300; said:
i want to come is this just a duramax based meeting??? if so count me and a couple more in on the fun:) if not count on even more fun even know they might drive the dooodge brand
I'd say we're open to all members and non members(one way to get them to be members;) ), even if it's a Dodge:D .
I believe, the more the merrier and I don't think that most are partial to brands, as long as they are diesel, and of course, as long as the off brands are willing/don't mind being beaten by the Dmax's:D ;)

I look forward to getting this together and I believe, based on the local meet & greet we had, should bring a great group together and have a great time.
Keep em coming guys and as time goes by, I'll put out a message trying to figure out a time for another meet & greet to discuss the specifics of scheduling future meetings and such. I believe it would be great to rotate the meetings (be it monthly or bi-monthly(based on response)) to try to accomodate everyone that has to travel from various areas.
I'm one of those flexible kinda people:cool: and try to accomodate everyone:D .

·
Registered
205 Posts
ecc_33;1564300; said:
count on even more fun even know they might drive the dooodge brand
Those guys are canned fun wherever they go, they'd be a great add.:D

I'm in

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
i think we need to have another dyno day in columbus....we have had one for the past 2 years and it was a freakin blast....

Weres JoeFarmer....hes the one that usually puts it on

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
importkilladuramax;1560717; said:
I'm in if my truck ever runs again, Tony
05smoker also Ed

Count me in

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
sounds good too me

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
count me too...

·
Registered
191 Posts
ecc_33;1564988; said:
i think we need to have another dyno day in columbus....we have had one for the past 2 years and it was a freakin blast....

Weres JoeFarmer....hes the one that usually puts it on
What was the dyno company's name/location? Have friends with a dyno and was wondering if it is them. :)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Count me in!

Sounds good! Its always good to meet new folks that share the same intrests!! Count me in!!(Springfield area)

Joe:cool:

·
Registered
205 Posts
HER GMC;1567159; said:
What was the dyno company's name/location? Have friends with a dyno and was wondering if it is them. :)
Dynotune Motorsports, in Hilliard.

nice guys, they just won't let us dyno tune a diesel because of smoke. They only do diesel's outside when they have enough trucks to make it worth their while to pull the rig outside.

·
Registered
205 Posts
kimagine;1564320; said:
I'd say we're open to all members and non members(one way to get them to be members;) ), even if it's a Dodge:D .
I believe, the more the merrier and I don't think that most are partial to brands, as long as they are diesel, and of course, as long as the off brands are willing/don't mind being beaten by the Dmax's:D ;)

I look forward to getting this together and I believe, based on the local meet & greet we had, should bring a great group together and have a great time.
Keep em coming guys and as time goes by, I'll put out a message trying to figure out a time for another meet & greet to discuss the specifics of scheduling future meetings and such. I believe it would be great to rotate the meetings (be it monthly or bi-monthly(based on response)) to try to accomodate everyone that has to travel from various areas.
I'm one of those flexible kinda people:cool: and try to accomodate everyone:D .

count me in.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
So whats up?!

So are we doing this or what? Just curious! Are there things we need to get set up? Name, roster...?? Just wondering, didnt want this thread to die! LETS GET THIS THING ROLLING!!!!!

Joe:cool:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
It will not die. When the weather breaks, we can pick a local place where we can meet and stay outside and see all the trucks in person, and hear some noise and see a lot of black smoke.....

1 - 20 of 433 Posts