Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a chrome tailgate handle??? I know of a few becoming available fairly soon. Identical to the one I have.
<DIV class=OutlookMessageer dir=ltr align=left>
<DIV>Dear Sir-</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>At one time you expressed interest in Chrome Tailgate Handles for a 99-04 Fullsize GM truck.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I have just recently gotten my affairs in order to have these handles available again.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>I will have a first run of 6 handles available the week of November 24th for sale. Five will sell on a first come first serve basis.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The final handle will go on E-bay.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The cost of the handles will be $60 each. I will buy your old tailgate handle from you for $12 including shipping to me.</DIV></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>These are not the cheesy stainless steel overlays that are currently available.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>They are fully chromed handles that match the factory Escalade door handles almost perfectly.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you are still interested, please contact me and I will put you down on a list for this first run.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Pictures of the handles I will be offering are at the following website:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>http://community.webshots.com/album/70650627HdxHyz</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>You can contact me at: [email protected]</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Ar

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
Very interested if it basicly looks like a Esky handle. So is it a GM part or a regular one that someone chromes? The black ones shiny black plastic sorround or the dull rough look?

How do you like yours?

TIA
Edited by: ratlover

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My handle is awesome, you can ask some of the other members who have seen it. Has been on the truck for nearly two years now. This is "just" the handle, no bezel. Simply unbolt yours and bolt this one in its spot.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Can I Save On Shipping And Come Get Them

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RUMAXED, I'm not selling them, just a messenger for Ben. he is very busy at Warn and ask me to post for him.

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
Too late
I'm on the waiting list for the next batch though.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Me too, I'am 3rd for December shipment, just in time for Christmas LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts