Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want 285 BFG A/T's in load range E, unfortunatly they only come in 16" and not 17"

Asking $650, tires are 70-80% wheels are still like new and have both OEM and H2 caps included.

Here are photos of each style cap (I don't have close-ups of the tread, but I'll work on that)

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
can you ship them???

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can ship, if some one wants to do the research. I will box them or strap to a pallet (what ever is needed) and take to a drop or terminal for only the hard costs(boxes or pallet) My zip is 98606 and the nearest major terminal is Portland OR.

I have heard that greyhound is a good shipping method for items like this?

I am also open to trade or part trade for a nice set of 16" wheels to mount the tires I want.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'm interested and live up the street from you and would like to discuss further

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM me or call 360-606-4888. We have actually moved up to Vancouver WA area, I just haven't updated my profile yet.

Note: they are still on the truck now, I am trying to get a sales lead on these before I get the new ones,just in case I can find a trade for the wheels.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
I have a sale pending with Him. waiting for him to find new wheels and tires.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
I have a sale pending with Him. waiting for him to find new wheels and tires.
I can sell him my 04 stock wheels for $150.00+ ship until he finds something else. The pics of them are in my garage.
Just a thought. They are already boxed:cool: , caps and black lugs included.

Mark

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks, but I just ordered new Helo maxx8's and Bfg tires with the 3750 lb rating that I need. should be here in a week.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Thanks, but I just ordered new Helo maxx8's and Bfg tires with the 3750 lb rating that I need. should be here in a week.

Those are nice wheels! I looked at them as well, just not in the budget yet for making the truck look better. Gotta keep the running well part budget first.:)
Mark

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Those are nice wheels! I looked at them as well, just not in the budget yet for making the truck look better. Gotta keep the running well part budget first.:)
Mark
Thanks, I ordered 16X8 which is backward of how I wanted to go looks wise, from the H2's at 17". I would really like an 18 or 20" but the highest rated tire is Bfgoodrich 285/75-16 at 3750 lbs. so its back down to a 16". And carrying a camper I don't want to lift the truck so a 285 is about max. With a 4500 Lb camper I have to choose safety over looks and this set-up gives me 7500 lb capacity on the axle

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
That's fully understandable. At least you don't have to sacrifice looks for safety, just personal preference;) .

Once you get them on, get some pics. I'll bet they look great.

Mark

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.