Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="on">
<T>
<TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="on">
<TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

I have a 2003 2500 Duramax Chevy pulling a 34' Arctic Fox 5th wheel that weights 12,000 fully loaded. My pin weight is 2100 lbs. and I have a 30 gal in bed fuel tank. I have only been in the mountians one time and it did good. I understand a chip can help it a lot. I like my fuel mileage now 18 mpg not pulling and 10 mpg pulling. If I get a chip how will it change my mileage. The truck seems to handle the trailer very well and I am sure I am close to the limit of what I can tow.

Tom</TD></TR>
<TR UNABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
<TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="on">
<DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

·
Registered
242 Posts
go to the performance section and search on "juice", one of the more popular power enhancers and one that has a reputation for making good towing power on the low-to-mid settings.

·
Registered
612 Posts
can only echo Fred G's recommendation ... run a Hot Juice box on our truck, 99% of the time in its lowest power setting, and have been well pleased with the results

Jim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts