Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I got my cab lights on yesterday, I figured I would share what the look like, nite and day....:cool:

I hadn't seen anyone that has done this yet, so I was a little hesitant to do it at first.....but I figured what the hell right???;)

Here are some pics....

here is a couple pics, check out my garage for more pics of the finished product.....;)

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
Those are exactly what I want for my truck!! What are they and were did you find them?By the way the truck looks sweet!!!!

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
You gonna put lights down the sides next, Skipp?

Seriously, I've never seen that before...

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I thought about getting the "screamer" lights like palmer livestock has, but I'm not quite ready to part with $175 yet.....:eek:

·
Registered
272 Posts

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Wow I like it

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow I like it
Hehehe....you and me both...;) , It really took alot of convincing by myself to do it.....:cool:

And actually, if you have the cab lights already, you can get singles here for 12.95 a piece, I think I gave about $55-60 after shipping....

If anyone wants numbers for the drilling and mounting, let me know....:cool:

·
Registered
73 Posts
nice

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What are the ambers near the grill? That looks awesome.
Those are some LED lights I got at the Chrome shop, you will usually see them hanging from mirrors on 10 wheelers...amber in the front, Red on the rear, kinda lights up under the engine bay kinda nice....;)

They are some seriously bright LED's....;)

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
Can you snap a pic of the amber bulbs when you get a chance? I'd like to see where you installed them and what they look like in the light. Thanks.
Nick

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can you snap a pic of the amber bulbs when you get a chance? I'd like to see where you installed them and what they look like in the light. Thanks.
Nick
You are talking about the ones on the bottom middle right??? I will see if I have some pics of them in the daytime, either that or will snap some tomorrow......

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
No hurry, I just wanted to see how you installed them and approximate size. Thanks again.

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No hurry, I just wanted to see how you installed them and approximate size. Thanks again.
Well I have a Frontier-gear FER, and I welded a piece of angle iron inbetween their main frames, and then mounted those lights to it, so you will have to do some fabbing of your own I think....

·
Registered
201 Posts
That reminds me! I have to take down my Christmas lights!

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
Makes you wonder how many more lights he can add?? Will start to look like something from Mad Max pretty soon.. Looks interesting though...

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I think you can get a few more on there but it looks pretty *****en right now.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts