Diesel Place banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I saw a dually with "6x6" on the rear sides in place of the "4x4" and I'd love to know if that is available anywhere.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zeke,

I emailed this outfit and they made custom decals for my Trail-Lite. I bet he can make custom "6x6" decals.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Zeke said:
I saw a dually with "6x6" on the rear sides in place of the "4x4" and I'd love to know if that is available anywhere.

Check out this post in the group buys section. I've e-mailed him and intend to get a set for my truck. They are going to be made by an outfit called Decal King who is supposed to be a GM supplier.

http://dieselplace.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5266&PN=1

Edited by: Zeeb

·
Registered
54 Posts
Not a 6 x 6, but it is a little different.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice. Where did you get it?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Decal King.com (Same guy that does the 6x6 decals)

I'm pretty sure he is a supplier to GM. Real high quality decals, they match so well many people have asked why my truck came with them & theres didn't.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Swammy, glad you put that picture up. I ordered my truck decal delete and was considering putting the Duramax ones on in their place. Still thinking about it though. I lean towards the "clean" look.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
When I bought my truck used the first owner had taken the 4x4 off and I put them back because I couldn't stand it...

·
Registered
349 Posts
Well my truck should be here any day now so I'll decide then. I definitely wont use the 4x4 decals. If anything I will put the 6600 Duramax decals that the DecalKing uses.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts