·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Some bonehead bid 10k??

Whats the point.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Good to know you can adapt the Denali front bumper to the GMCs. I'm already half way there. I like the truck, but I think those big 22.5 would look better on the full 4 door dooly with the Rancho lift. I have a new project for this summer. Super Diesel

·
Registered
713 Posts
PC,

Here's some Ebay 101...

1.People start listings low, because it's cheaper to list at a low price on Ebay.

2. You only see the bid amount of 10k. His proxy bid could be anything from 10k to 100k. Someone will have to bid the price up, to show how much the guy bid.

3.There is no bonehead involved in the bidding, it's called an auction, the idea is to get it as cheap as you can!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I start all of my auctions at $9.99, it's the top end of the cheapest listing fee. If I can't get 10 bucks for it, I'll throw it in the trash!

ROB

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Super Diesel said:
Good to know you can adapt the Denali front bumper to the GMCs. I'm already half way there. I like the truck, but I think those big 22.5 would look better on the full 4 door dooly with the Rancho lift. I have a new project for this summer. Super Diesel
Yes, I was thinking the same thing. I like the Denali front clip alot better then the Caddy.

·
Registered
8,443 Posts
The way the seller worded his ad I wouldn't buy a glass of water from him if my head was on fire. Just list what the truck has. Handles like a Ferrari? This truck leaves door dings? Check out the huge driveshaft? What moron would buy a truck from this clown?

·
Registered
276 Posts
BERK said:
The way the seller worded his ad I wouldn't buy a glass of water from him if my head was on fire. Just list what the truck has. Handles like a Ferrari? This truck leaves door dings? Check out the huge driveshaft? What moron would buy a truck from this clown?

I agree! How 'bout this line: "Think beyond price!". Bet he's not thinking beyond price.

·
Registered
228 Posts
HOLY SH*T!! I was in Ft. Lauderdale last weekend and saw this truck on Sunrise Blvd. I was getting on it next to him and at the next stoplight acknowledged his ride, he told me he was getting a powerstroke to replace this one! Wow small world!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts