Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to remind folks who may have forgotten,or not have known, there is a website other than dieselplace.........it's called efilive.com check it out, it seems there is a considerable amount of info there, even their own forum,FAQ,etc.

My mind had completly locked to this site; curious as ever about efilive, yet never thought to visit thier website, until now. Glad I did.

Go there!!!! www.efilive.com

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Just want to remind folks who may have forgotten,or not have known, there is a website other than dieselplace.........it's called efilive.com check it out, it seems there is a considerable amount of info there, even their own forum,FAQ,etc.

My mind had completly locked to this site; curious as ever about efilive, yet never thought to visit thier website, until now. Glad I did.

Go there!!!! www.efilive.com
I check it out about once a week, as that is all that`s needed to have 10 minutes of good reading. (Maybe 5 minutes is closer!) Where as here, I try to read everyday, and even then it can take more then an hour. (And that is being selective on what I read!) This site adds about 15,000 new post every week, while the Diesel section of EFIlive gets maybe 10 post.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Yes, the Diesel Place has certainly become 'the place' for our users.
We now have a sticky link on our Diesel section to here.
Most of the posters on our own Diesel section at efilive.com are LS1 guys who probably never heard of DP.

Cheers,
Ross

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well not just neccesarisly about the forum, but the FAQ and the basics of the tuner itself. I learned more basics (as starter info) there, then I did here. I agree there is LOTS of info here, but right now it's like jibberish because I have no idea of what most people are speaking of. Just tryin to find ALL available info , and figured that site might help some others as it did me. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Yes good point, most of the discussion is related to LS1's, but there is an awful lot on the best ways to use the software etc.

Cheers,
Ross

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Yes, the Diesel Place has certainly become 'the place' for our users.
We now have a sticky link on our Diesel section to here.
Most of the posters on our own Diesel section at efilive.com are LS1 guys who probably never heard of DP.

Cheers,
Ross
Thanks Ross! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts