Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i can get 265x75x16 mt's for around160-170 just wondering if you guys can help me get them any cheaper.

·
Registered
16,617 Posts

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i haven't i'll check the place out thanks

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tirerack was same price, but they do have the new km2's on there. all they had was a 335/55/22 for a low low price of $489 apiece lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any place that you shop for tires it is going to be roughly the same price. Personally if there is a Discount Tire nearby go there. They have always guaranteed the lowest prices for me and if I ever found a lower price they would beat it for me. Plus they offer all of the free maintenance (rotations, flat repairs, air checks, rebalances) and they have the free replacement warranty's. I have never been to any other place, but I cannot argue with their service. Hopefully this helps.

·
Registered
744 Posts
i got mine at discount tire

·
Registered
279 Posts
Have You tried Costco? I know they have BFG all terrain TA/KOs
Free install, lifetime balance, road hazard and Rotation. Plus they fill them with Nitrogen. Don't know if that is any better, but it sounds cool

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the replies guys I'll check em all out. I guess more and more shops are going to the nitrogen filling. Less losage during the course of the year as opposed to just air.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Maybe not the right place (or maybe it's already been anwered) to ask it but how do you get tires mounted when buying from Tire Rack?
Seems to me if you take them to a tire store like Discount tires or Pep Boys they are going to charge you out the wazzoo to mount them which eliminates any pricing advantage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts