Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're having a Dyno Day on April 14th, 2007 at a rural location just outside Columbus Ohio. The dyno will be starting at 9am at Jeremy Straley's shop in London. This will be run with the same format as our last April dyno day. Last year's turnout was over 200 people with short notice, we expect many more this year with your help!

It will be $75 CASH for 3 runs- if you want to secure a dyno slot, email me the time slot and your name. Slots are available every 20 minutes starting at 9am and the deposit will secure a slot of dyno time. If it rains that day, we have a covered location to dyno inside.

We have a different setup for food this year- There will be a concession stand with hot/cold meals to purchase as a fundraiser for Agape Community Church.

The address is 6860 State Route 38 NW, London, OH 43140. It's about 3.2 miles north of State Route 29 on SR38, look for the 300' cell tower in Straley's front lawn.

We're looking for suggestions on door prizes you'd like to win... Keep it reasonable and we'll have them available the drawing at 2PM.

brandon.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Cool! How far from canton ohio? Does this dyno shop sell any goodies?

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
awesome, id like to try and make it

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TIM Z;1592295;1592295 said:
Cool! How far from canton ohio? Does this dyno shop sell any goodies?
15 miles on the west side of columbus on i70. I don't know how far canton is- you may want to try http://maps.google.com ? Straley sells some parts to support his pulling habit, but doesn't really keep anything in stock. If you need something specific, let me know and I'll see what it takes to get it there.

bradnon.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Dyno

I'm gonna try and make it out:cool:

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
im coming for sure.....ive been to the last two and had a blast

brandon can we drink beer at this one too...
i just thought i would ask

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
see Ya There!!

I'll be there!! Its always a good time! Diesel, Smoke, Diesel minded people... Yah, Count me in!!

Joe:cool:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep, responsible consumption on the premises are allowed. It looks like ~10 slots left in the late afternoon, the rest are filled.

bnraodn.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Sweet... Im on it like a hobo and a ham sandwich!

I wanna see how those OH boys do it! :}

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
joefarmer;1654958; said:
Yep, responsible consumption on the premises are allowed. ......

bnraodn.
" bnraodn " <========slow down there tiger....:D

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
i cant wait hope to meet some new faces :)

·
Registered
277 Posts
yea i want a slot i emailed you about it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The dyno list is full 9am to 7pm as of today. I am stopping preregistration at this point and it's first-come, first-serve if someone on the list doesn't show. I'm also seeing if we can start earlier on the dyno & squeeze extra people at the beginning. See you on the 14th!

bnraond.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok, good news for anyone who didn't get a spot Saturday- we'll have semi-private dyno sessions Friday starting at 2PM until dark. One hour of unlimited runs is $100 CASH.

BTW, I've heard some rumors about serious horsepower showing up... be afraid!!:evillol:

brnadon.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Well guys i still havent got my clutch and im gonna be outta town for work alot coming up so im not goin to have time to get ready so i wanted to post and giveaway my slot on the dyno to somone who can use it

IT is at 5pm

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Diesel Pilot;1682255;1682255 said:
Nope, your wrong Brandon. I'm can't come.:D
ROFL! I guess we'll just look for the others... ;)

Already got your spot filled, Deereagtech, thanks!

brandon.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts