Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what centerlink is everyone running. do they cut your turning radius bad or is not really something to worry about.
also does anyone have a stock centerlink laying around they want to get rid of i want to do some experimenting on one
thanks
Brandon

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
I run the the original center link from Super Diesel as well as his tie rod sleeves.

Often immitated, NEVER DUPLICATED !!!!!!!!

He is a Supporting Vendir here.

Good Luck,

T;) NY

·
Registered
156 Posts
i run the stock gm one still with cognito braces, cognito idler bracket, moog pitman, idler, inner tie rods and outers. It works just fine. i had to replace all of my steering this fall because i did a really strong 4wd boosted launch and i bent my pitman/idler and broke the upper control arm off the pass side of the frame. well everything was trashed except the centerlink. i have no problem putting money into my truck but that part is just one i did not see as necesary.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
i just replaced the centerlink with one from Super Diesel.

it does affect the turning radius, but it is minimal at best. i would assume it would affect your 4x4 crew cab long bed worst than my reg cab.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
just took my off my lb7 before selling the truck, not sure whos it is but it is bent??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts