Diesel Place banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 02 crew cab has a tape player in it. Dont know if i will ever play any tapes . My question is what other consoles were avail for that year. Might want to ad a cb in a different console.Any thoughts
Thanks Gary

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
My 02 crew cab has a tape player in it. Dont know if i will ever play any tapes . My question is what other consoles were avail for that year. Might want to ad a cb in a different console.Any thoughts
Thanks Gary
An 8-Track tape player? Haven't seen one of those since I took it out of my Camaro in 1979, (ha ha, just kidden).

I don't understand why the car manufactuers still put cassette players in the new vehicles, we are definetly way beyond that stage and the music CD's are almost going to be long forgotten soon too.

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
Hey! I still have cassettes! I don't have any 8-tracks and I just threw away the last of the vinyl LPs as I was packing to move out of Ohio last April. I did get my first iPod and have been loading all my music into it (including the cassettes). Sure is nice to have 5,000 songs and 15 days of music at your fingertips in that iPod!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts