Diesel Place banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
I don't want you drinking anyway. You have to fix my $hit when it breaks!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
yall can drink all you want i just want more diesels up here to race.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
LOL Cobra we'll be the sober ones

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
hey henry do you have to work Friday, if you go i have to make one pass against you and hopefully my trans holds up.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
you the first person to notice, i don't know i bought the car from i guy about 2 yrs ago he said numbers matching 350 muncie 4 speed and 10 bolt rear. i tried to sell the car on ebay about 6 months ago i posted the block numbers one guy sent me a message saying that i didn't have the z28 motor, so i ran the numbers and found out the same thing the block is a 1955-1957 265 most likely out of a shoebox or nomad.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i might show on fri only 5 min away but not racin yet

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
you should ive never seen i stock LBZ go down the track, look for my truck its the only blue one thatll be runin 13's and hangin with a lifted ford and a white dodge with stacks.

·
Registered
425 Posts
let me get my tranny done on my 04 and ill come run with you guys. im 20 minutes east of US-13 dragway, bought 2 1/2 from cecil.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
nice if you all show up then we may have a nice dmax showing, usally there are only 1 or 2 up there.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
LOL just got back from Hatfield and Mccpys from 4wheeling

·
Registered
222 Posts
I will be there friday I want to see what this banks kit has to offer, I will be there right when they open the gates.Hope to see some of you there.Hey ripmf666 I`ve been to the hatfield and Mccoys 3 times I loved it.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Yea this was are 3 rd year we stayed at the twin hallow camp grounds in gilbert wv, might try logan in the fall

21 - 35 of 35 Posts