Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recenty ordered a CC LT1....it has the bench rear seat. I believe the 70/30 rear seat is only available on the LT2/3. The added costs preclude me from ordering those options. If I want to install a 70/30 rear seat after I get the truck, is there a company that makes aftermarket seat. Or, would be suburban rear seat work? Danke.

Todd

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
I don't believe the Suburban seat will work. Different molded sheetmetal floor if you are thinking of a direct "bolt in" installation. Aftermarket? Don't have an answer on that.

How about a junk yard? I've seen them in junkyards.

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
thats wierd...I always thought all crew cab rear seats were the same. Probably something they changed in 2006 to save money (like making the front top of the line seats 10 way adj versus 12 way for 2001-2005). A Suburban seat might fit...I want to say someone bolted in rear buckets from a Suburban and they worked fine...im pretty sure i heard that somewhere.

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
IIRC blue ox did it do a search, but I don't remember if they there from burb, hoe, or H2.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
the bucket seats would work from the sub and hoe i hav though about ptting those seats in the back so i could build a center console sub box to go in the middle

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
the bucket seats would work from the sub and hoe i hav though about ptting those seats in the back so i could build a center console sub box to go in the middle
Ive thought about doing the same thing. Sure as sh!tt!n Ill need to haul 5 people around after I do it.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Yeah, My wife is pregnant with our first child. Shes been reading all this stupid stuff about babies, carseats, and loading them into cars. She would be pissed if I took out the seat in the rear and put in two buckets. I can see her know. WERES THE BABY GONNA RIDE.

·
Registered
188 Posts
My LT1 came with a 70/30 seat.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Yeah, My wife is pregnant with our first child. Shes been reading all this stupid stuff about babies, carseats, and loading them into cars. She would be pissed if I took out the seat in the rear and put in two buckets. I can see her know. WERES THE BABY GONNA RIDE.

Didn't she see Raising Arizona? LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts