Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got rid of my CAT, well actually beat the hell outta it with a crowbar. but anyways. it sounds amazing but I was wondering if anyone else can describe the WOT sound. its like screeching tires kinda sound. just wondering if thats what ya'll got thanks.

·
Banned
2,516 Posts
I just got rid of my CAT, well actually beat the hell outta it with a crowbar. but anyways. it sounds amazing but I was wondering if anyone else can describe the WOT sound. its like screeching tires kinda sound. just wondering if thats what ya'll got thanks.
Yea, it's the Famous VVT Turbo Squeal. If it gets on your nerves, you can add the Diamond Eye Downpipe. That will give it more of a V8 Rumble.

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
so you just took it off and stuck a crow bar in there? how did you get the pieces out?

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
umm, I just took a crowbar and beat the hell outta the honeycomb stuff until it broke up and then dumped it out. it took like a good half hour of beating and dumping it out and repeating the process. I like the sound my stacks make a lot more now but I just noticed people think im doing a burnout when I got it at WOT

·
Banned
4,272 Posts
i don't know of a screeching sound like that...

should sound like a jet engine pushing massive air !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.