Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one use this oil or have an opinion on it? Schucks Auto has it for sale, buy on get one free until end of January, for $8.50 a gallon. That makes it 4.25/gallon or $1 a quart.

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
Talked to a Castrol tech rep at the drag races in Houston last spring when it was first being brought out. He said they were gonna' market it very aggressively. I haven't seen much about it since. Maybe in the truck stops and trucker magazines are where they are promoting it... I thought I'd give it a try but I keep finding deals on 15w40 Rotella, so I haven't.

Mike

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I use this oil , its all thats been in my truck since new hard to fine latley i usually by it at advanced auto they still sell it but are always sold out of it, so i guess thats a good thing. Ive had good luck with castrol oil in every truck and car i've ever owned, engine is always clean inside!!

Later,
Caleb

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi i have a 04 durmac and need some insite guys i haven"t changed to syn. yet but i think noe is the time i have about 35000. on the diesel and ias runing fine.it cost me $75.00 each time for a oil change and at 3, 500 it is $$$$ so having a hard time trying to fine a good oil thaks wally

1 - 5 of 5 Posts