Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title says, anyone going to the truck nationals in Carlisle PA next weekend? its august 3rd to 5th. ill be there with the crew from www.fullsizechevy.com
heres the website in case anyone hasnt heard of it: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/truck/index.asp
should be a fun time, went last year for the first time, lots of trucks to look at along with pulls, burnouts, bikini contest and such.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Mike, you already know I'll be there. Dan will be there with his 8.1, and his brother and his 03 Dmax.
Towmaster already PM'd me about where we'd be parking, he wants to come say hello.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup, i know ill be seeing you there, good to see there will be a few other dp guys too

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm defiantly gonna be there with all my friends from old dirty jersey. I'll have to keep an eye out for some DP stickers

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
I'll be down Saturday.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Yup yup Ill definatly be there. Going down Friday afternoon... Looking forward to it looks like the weather will be good! :crazy:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Big Angry;1900714; said:
Mike, you already know I'll be there. Dan will be there with his 8.1, and his brother and his 03 Dmax.
Towmaster already PM'd me about where we'd be parking, he wants to come say hello.

Yup! gonna finally roll the blue truck down there............:D

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
03BlueHD;1910140; said:
Yup! gonna finally roll the blue truck down there............:D
I finally get to see the "unicorn"!:D ;)

·
Registered
584 Posts
Well washed the truck all up last night pretty mutch packed and ready to got. Gonna try and be there for 4-5 Friday afternoon.

If anyones walking around a friend of mine started making pictures kind of like "fat heads" but of trucks. There pretty cool. There poster size and you can get pictures made if you have a show truck and take them from show to show or stick them to your wall. He took some pictures of my Dmax and my old GMC then made them into examples. Hes taking them up and has a booth at Carlisle some where. Keep an eye out. They look pretty cool!

P.S Foreman.. Sweet ride! I didnt realize it untill just now. I was checkinh your truck out last year. The colors look awesome!

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Jason, I saw the poster of your truck at your friends booth on saturday, it looked pretty cool.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts