Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in the chevy dealer this weekend and saw a new tahoe with 4 captains chairs it looked awesome. If i got another set of seats to match my fronts will i be able to mount them in the back? I dont mind makeing some mods but I know its a crazy questions i just think it would be awesome... if anyone has some insight that would be great. I dont mind being the tester but just wanna make sure im not throwing money out the window..

Joey

2001 Silverado CC LB

·
Registered
762 Posts
Ive thought about it also. I think there was a guy on here that was going to do it but I'm not sure if he ever did. Shouldn't be too hard. Probably have to fab up some brackets but thats about it.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i was hopeing. i have the leather power heated seats up front so just run power and fix up the brackets.. That would be nice... looks like you can get a set on ebay for around 300

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If someone has this done already that would be great insite..

·
Registered
502 Posts
Ive done it, I didnt use power seats but the middle buckets out of a 2005 suburban. It pretty easy Driver side rear bolts right up and passenger rear a lil fabbing needs to be done to make it work
BRAD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts