Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed an an ats stage 5 tranny in 01 duramax. Tryed resetting tap cells and no scanner can read my tranny. does anyone know what the problem could b?

·
Registered
83 Posts
i seem to be having the same problems with my 2001 duramax i got efilive v1 and i cant do anything with my transmission

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wonder if it could b in the tcm? if u find anything out let me know and i will do the same im gonna try swapping tcms to c if that will fix it.

E

·
0 Posts
nmeeks01;1573542; said:
Installed an an ats stage 5 tranny in 01 duramax. Tryed resetting tap cells and no scanner can read my tranny. does anyone know what the problem could b?
EFILive can reset TAPS on both the LB7 and LLY Duramax.

diesel addict;1598275; said:
i seem to be having the same problems with my 2001 duramax i got efilive v1 and i cant do anything with my transmission
If your having problems reading/flashing your TCM, ensure you have selected the correct controller type from the drop down box. If you've got another problem either PM me or start a new thread in our subforum.

Cheers
Cindy

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tryed to reset tap cells with a snapon scanner and a tech scanner and the quadzilla. Both were the latest versions. When i pushed the button to reset tap cells it said it was unable to do so.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts