Diesel Place banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if you can program PPE + 2 hot to not defuel between shifts. With my Edge I can set for no defuel between shifts. :)

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
the hot +2 Eliminater ,barely defuels, enough to make a shift, there was a few units that have the no defuel program , and you will no one if you run it , it builds boost through the shifts it is a race track tune, and only that .

·
Registered
735 Posts
Ive Got The E.t Eliminator +2 And Love It But If Your Running You Edge Your Going To Get Your Back Down On It Unless You Hit Enter Twice And Raise The Time It Only Goes Up To 30 Min To Shut Off The Back Down

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would the PPE Hot + 2 ET work alright for playing around on the street or is this strickly a race track tune that is not street friendly?

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I run it on the street and its excellent.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
If you have the Hot+2 already, what's PPE charge to make it the ET ELiminator?

·
Registered
304 Posts
If you have the Hot+2 already, what's PPE charge to make it the ET ELiminator?
Call Dan he might try to hook you up..I think it costs $100.00 to upgrade it..Worth every penny in my opion..

sean

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I was told on the phone that the Hot+2 was a 290 hp tune and the ET Eliminatior is the same 290 hp tune. Anyone know the real deal? I'm gonna call them again on monday. Whos a good person over their to talk to. I always get one guy who is good but I cant hardly understand him, or him me, it seems. Hes got some sort of accent.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I was told on the phone that the Hot+2 was a 290 hp tune and the ET Eliminatior is the same 290 hp tune.

I heard the same numbers as above. The $100 difference being that the ET "Eliminator-ates" the defueling between shifts.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Actually he told me it had a little more power but couldnt say at the time what the changes were...

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
I dont think id want to run this "de-fuel-less" tune, even with my Suncoast IV. The way the Allison works (clutch on-clutch off transmission), it MUST have at least some de-fuel or else you will burn the clutches. Yes, even on a Suncoast transmission you will. Not as quick as a stock trans, but you still will more quickly than a normal high HP tune that keeps the defuel in I think. Mike L would really be the person to ask about this. Id maybe run it on the track, but not as a daily driver.

JMO

-Ben

1 - 12 of 12 Posts