Diesel Place banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, where do i start. Well i am one of the guys that are havin problems with the lights burning out. well i replaced all the lights in my truck with led's and took the covers to accent them blue and white.

well latley some of the led's fryed themselves :mad: 2 in the steering wheel and some on the dash. well my problem is i replaced the bulbs in the steering wheel, and this time when i was trying to hook the switch back up to the short wiring harnest, the f***ing plug came off the wires and the order got mixed up. the one of the wires grouned out and i lost ALL THE LIGHT IN THE STEEING WHEEl!!!!!!

Can someone tell me were the fuesable link is??? or if someone knows the wiring order of the colors of the plug????

i am stuck on the Gas/ Trip buttom. there is a yellow,blue,brown,black Thanks

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
might i add, this wasnot fault on my part, contacted the company and they said it is possible with the cold winter weather they lost the gas, or something like that

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
come on, some one has to help me, can someone pull out the mpg/trip switch in the steering wheel and look at the order of the wires, PLEEEZ!!!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
I also have some lights in the DIC (steering wheel ) out and left a thread wanting help on how to replace them,but as of now had 25 views,but no replies on how to replace them.I dont know how to remove the switches and access the lamps or I would help you. I am waiting with you also.I feel your need,LOL.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i forgot about this thread, i found the fuseable link, i was in the harnest before it goes to the big body plug, i cut it out and wired in my own fuse.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts