Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need someone to measure from the top of the dash bezel to the bottom of the dash bezel on an 03+ truck.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mods Can some one move this to interior! i put it in the wrong section on accident!

Thanks
-matt

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
10 3/8 inches.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Mad!

Oh Ben i hope you dont mind i used your picture too!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Mad: Did you take yours off and measure it or just thrwo the ruler on it?

I just went out and did a ruff measure on mine and it was between 10-10 3/8 but i need to take it off and see.

thanks again

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
The bezels should be the same 02 to 03, but the radio/AC controls openings are different.

·
Registered
847 Posts
The bezels on a 02 are differrent than a 03 or newer.I know i put a 03 interior into a 02.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dmaxsnoxer did you swap the entire dash or just the bezel? I am looking for a way to mount a double din monitor into a 02. And if i can just swap the dash bezel and move the HVAC control i would be really happy.

Any info would be greatly appriciated.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Ran a tape measure with it in-place in the truck and it was exactly what I said at the point you asked to measure it in the picture. The measurement was from top to bottom on outside of dash trim bezel.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Mad

·
Registered
231 Posts
The outside of the bezel (where you are measuring) is the same between the 02 and 03, just the bar between the radio and ac controls is lower.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts