Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, one of my buddies dad has a new Ford 250 4x4 Loaded out with the 6.0 powerstroke, he says he can smoke my a$$....the truck is stock from what he tells me, but he says his dad plans on chippin it.....what do you guys think? I know the numbers on paper look good, but i wanna make sure i can win :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got confindence in the D/A, although, i really have not "fully" raced yet....i just wanna know how the new 6.0 stacks up agaist my new truck......:confused:

Any tips or suggesting when racing with a diesel???:confused:

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Your LBZ will surely put a whoopin' on him if he is stock. The LBZ is the most powerful stock truck on the market. Nothing can touch it.

·
Registered
747 Posts
A furd, I mean a turd can't be polished. You'll win easily. Just make sure its apples to apples when you run.

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
If he puts a program in his truck, he will kill you. If you put a program in your truck you will kill him, and your Ally.

·
Registered
188 Posts
My 6.0 Excursion kills my Chevy. But it has an Edge Attitude controller, 4" exhaust turbo back and intake.

·
Registered
747 Posts
My 6.0 Excursion kills my Chevy. But it has an Edge Attitude controller, 4" exhaust turbo back and intake.
Really?! Who would've thought that?

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Ok guys, one of my buddies dad has a new Ford 250 4x4 Loaded out with the 6.0 powerstroke, he says he can smoke my a$$....the truck is stock from what he tells me, but he says his dad plans on chippin it.....what do you guys think? I know the numbers on paper look good, but i wanna make sure i can win :confused: :confused:
It`s easy to bench race with someone else`s vehicle:eek: Tell him to buy his own truck, then you'll race!:)

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
It`s easy to bench race with someone else`s vehicle:eek: Tell him to buy his own truck, then you'll race!:)
:exactly:

·
Registered
267 Posts
With the stock LBZ's runnin mid to high 15's, I say he's owned. Do some practice runs to get the launch down then go Ford hunting. Pull a small 500lb trailer to add insult to injury just for good measure. Take some video.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
With the stock LBZ's runnin mid to high 15's, I say he's owned. Do some practice runs to get the launch down then go Ford hunting. Pull a small 500lb trailer to add insult to injury just for good measure. Take some video.
I knew i could beat him :rolleyes: . I just was wondering what to expect. I have drove one of my dads friend 03 PSD Crew 2500. It was pretty quick, but not as quick as me :lol:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Dont know how the 6.0 PSD stack up against the 7.3 Fords, but I beat a stock 2001 7.3 F-250 with my 6.0 Gasser. Jumped him bad out the hole and thought he would start reeling me in once the turbo spooled up but he never did. He was kinda ticked.

:grd:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have raced my 6.0 chip off w/ exhaust and intake against my LBZ w/
exhaust only, and the LBZ wins every time.

·
Registered
95 Posts
There's only 1 way to find out unless you like to be sure of a win...and if you have ANY doubt...acquire more power....and there's no shame in losing

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There's only 1 way to find out unless you like to be sure of a win...and if you have ANY doubt...acquire more power....and there's no shame in losing
Im still waiting on the call to meet me in town :rolleyes: ...It may or may not happen, i just want to be sure hes stock...but ill find out from some of his buddys if the truck is modded or not....

·
Registered
221 Posts
put it this way. the lbz stock puts 300hp to the ground. the 6.0psd probably ony puts down about 240-260hp to the ground. you should win.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.