Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 07' classic Short Bed that I would like to put a fiberglass camper shell on. I am taking over the Scout troop here and will be doing allot of camping. Would love to keep the gear dry and a little safer. I have a white truck but if the price is right I can get it painted. I am in South Carolina.

Thank you

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I would say you can call Mike at Top Notch tops and buildings in Garner, SC and see what he has used on the lot. You might get lucky with what he has that may fit. Otherwise they are around 1500 - 1800 new depending on what you add to them. The AREs I have had the best luck with and my side windoors open as well for easy access to the equipment. (919) 329-7324 is his number. I got a used one for my friends 03 red ccsb from him that was red for $500. Always worth a shot to see what he has. I can ride out there on Monday and look to see what they hae on the racks, if you would like.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I have one that I will sell, but getting it to you from Kansas would be cost prohibitive!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
i have one also in Kansas but the drive would be high$
It is in the for sale section...

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I would say you can call Mike at Top Notch tops and buildings in Garner, SC and see what he has used on the lot. You might get lucky with what he has that may fit. Otherwise they are around 1500 - 1800 new depending on what you add to them. The AREs I have had the best luck with and my side windoors open as well for easy access to the equipment. (919) 329-7324 is his number. I got a used one for my friends 03 red ccsb from him that was red for $500. Always worth a shot to see what he has. I can ride out there on Monday and look to see what they hae on the racks, if you would like.
That would be great if you happen by there anytime. Thank you.

To the ones in Kansas, thank you but that is a tad but far to go get. thank you anyway

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Have had Leer/Browning campers on my last two trucks. Both great with excellent color match and complimentary to the body lines.

·
Registered
16,234 Posts
pm me with you email and I will send you some pics.....DP will not let me upload them fro some reason....it just sits there trying to upload

·
Registered
16,234 Posts
Finally got the pics to upload, I hope. Let me know if this suits you

Attachments

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Also, FYI, the camper shells from 88-98 pickups will not work. Good luck with your search! :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.