Diesel Place banner

calling all RETRAX owners

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Paublo 
#1 ·
hi yall...where did you purchase (or steal) your tonneau from?...can a discount be had anywhere? i dont think theres a better product out there...but the price shocked the $#it out of moi...merci..bob

#2 ·
I got mine from John Kennedy (www.kennedydiesel.com - 715-255-9433) in Loyal Wisconsin. I think he advertises on this site, he is excellent to deal with.

The price is pretty high on these covers, but they are really well built. I don't regret buying one !! I had the side rails on my ReTrax sprayed with Line-X when I had my truck sprayed, which is also done over the rails so it matches well.

#4 ·
I also bought my Retrax from JK and at the time his price was better than buying from the RETRAX site. I ordered from John on Monday my Retrax arrived direct from the factory on Thursday.

#6 ·
I am in the market for a nice cover also, and the Retrax looked REAL nice
......but not for that price!! You can get a Truxedo rollup for half the price! They're not as nice as the Retrax, but for the money they're looking better & better.

#7 ·
You get what you pay for
You would have a hard time finding a Retrax owner that would go back to anything else.

#9 ·
you might want to check out pace edwards. i bought the jackrabbit after looking at all of them. i dont know the price difference but have no problems with it

#11 ·
I also have the Pace Edwards on my truck and it works very well, and looks good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.