Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when I enter the VIN for my 05 K2500, and select PCM/VCM, I get the message "E4398 no calibration data found." Does this mean it hasn't been flashed since it left the factory, or what? :confused:
There is calibration data on the other controllers, but but I get this message when I click on PCM/VCM. Would like to see if I have the newest EGR reflash.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I don't know about "no data" message, it could be an error, it worked with the vin I used.

To see if you have the lasted calibrations you will need a Tech2. The calibration website only tells you what the latest calibrations are, it doesn't know whats in your truck.

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
when I enter the VIN for my 05 K2500, and select PCM/VCM, I get the message "E4398 no calibration data found." Does this mean it hasn't been flashed since it left the factory, or what? :confused:
There is calibration data on the other controllers, but but I get this message when I click on PCM/VCM. Would like to see if I have the newest EGR reflash.
This is happening because you have the cookies disabled or they are beling blocked for that site. check the security settings for your browser and make sure they aren't blocking all sites.

you can verify this by holding the control key down and clicking the next button on the second screen after you have entered your Vin and hit submit.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the suggestion, but cookies are enabled. I can get CAL ID for the other controllers; just get the error message on the PCM/VCM controllers only :confused:

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
Thanks for the suggestion, but cookies are enabled. I can get CAL ID for the other controllers; just get the error message on the PCM/VCM controllers only :confused:
well regardless it won't show you what you have currently.. only what is available. The only definitive way is to take it in and have the TechII hooked up to it and verify and/or flash the latest.

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
no, you can't "get" a new cal from this site..as in download or something...the site only shows what is available for your truck. You still have to take it to the dealer to have this done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts