Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope this does not belong in the "Exterior" section, I just thought it would be nice to put something involving a MDT in the MDT section. I do look at other sections, but very seldom is there something involving a MDT. Anyway my truck is under going some custom air brushed ghost flames, thought all would like to see. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
my lord, that looks great. Hey i just got done looking at you garage pics of your 4500, man what do you do with your 4500?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2005Kodiak, to answer you question what do I do with my C4500. As of right now not much, as you can see I have spent allot of time installing things. I have owned the truck since October 13,2005 yes 2005, and since then it has been at the body company(received it from them in June 06.) Then my father and I have been installing all of the electronics (finished 1/24/07) Now it's at the graphics shop for the ghost flames and logo work, hoping to have it back by 2/23/07. Then to the window tinter, and then if all goes well I will take time off for a week in March and transfer things from one truck to the other. So when all is said and done I will have a one of a kind electrical contractor truck. I am a very strange individual with a passion for automobiles. :cookoo::cookoo: :cookoo:

·
Registered
915 Posts
Looks great, make sure you protect that paint while driving with some 3M clear bra stuff. I've put 20k miles on mine already and have a few paint chips:mad:

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Nice...my truck still looks like a very large ice cream truck. LOL

·
Registered
368 Posts
Nice truck. I'm still trying to come up with a graphic for my truck.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is the finished results. I also had the C4500 / Bowtie & Duramax done, but I don't have a picture yet. I will post when the snow stops.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
I think this is a good place for it.......hope some of the other duramax guys take a peek in here though to see her :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts