Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking around for the C1, C2, C3 high firction clutch packs. I can only find them offered in the suncoast kit only aprox $3200 or ATS sell them seperate but run about $250-270 for each pack. I have heard that Raybestist is coming out with a Z-Pack for the C2 clutch but no idea on prices. I was wondering if there was any other places that I could look to find these clutches?

I am going to be installing the Transgo kit this spring and not sure if I should put these clutches in and just get it over with or not? I guess the kit it's self is rated for 600 hp but thats with ome clutch packs. Should I go with the triple lock torque converter or I see that suncoast sells a single disk that is a little cheaper?

I will be running the TST comp and stage II intake with 4" exhaust. I guess from what numbers I see on here I should be around 440-450 RWHP and 940-950 FT lbs.

Thanks Jon

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
go to an allison dealer or DmaxAlliTech's website and get a set of stock clutchesEdited by: mtomac

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
I handle oem allison parts on my web page, including stock replacement clutches, I think for average guy, stockers are fine once you make the piston hold better with the trans go kit

1 - 3 of 3 Posts