Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I have about 500 miles on my Suncoast IV and I want to change the spin on to get all the DIRT that got in there out. I know ill lose a little bit when I change the spin-on but what I want to know is where can I buy like a quart of TranSynd to add when I lose the little bit from changing the spin on? The smallest Ive seen is a gallon for 40 dollars... Or will I not even need to add any when I change the spin on? I dont know cause I never changed it before the rebuild!:eek: :eek:: (18k miles)

--Ben

·
Registered
367 Posts
So far I have about 500 miles on my Suncoast IV and I want to change the spin on to get all the DIRT that got in there out. I know ill lose a little bit when I change the spin-on but what I want to know is where can I buy like a quart of TranSynd to add when I lose the little bit from changing the spin on? The smallest Ive seen is a gallon for 40 dollars... Or will I not even need to add any when I change the spin on? I dont know cause I never changed it before the rebuild!:eek: :eek:: (18k miles)

--Ben
Eric has it cheaper than $40/gallon. Good to have on hand to pre-fill the filters when you change them every 5K.

·
Premium Member
20,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah alright tahnks Ill give Eric a call

1 - 3 of 3 Posts