Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking my sister-in-law to the Airport this morning before work..you know just minding my own business, when this guy pulls up next to me at a traffic signal and motions for me to roll down my window. Then he says "Didn't I see you dust off an F-150 Lightening on this road a few weeks ago at about 6:00 in the evening? I reply rather sheepishly "uh...yeah"
he then asks "What have you done to that thing?" I reply "Just chips."
He then asks "Can any Dmax go that fast with the same thing you have done?" I reply "Sure can." His next statement was priceless...... "I gotta get me one of those."

Just spreading Dmax happiness wherever I go!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Gotta love that. That itself is priceless.
I've had guys roll up next to me, and of coarse i think there gonna start yelling for driving like an ass or the excessive black smoke...........instead they've got a grin ear to ear and giving thumbs up. I just lmao and give them a little show to tell the boys at work or at the bar

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I only get the BIRD from blowin others away, and all the black smoke
. I'm green with envy. Super Diesel

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
I get some happy loser myself ....

I also get some pissed off individuals behind me ... I just laugh my ass of watching them try and ditch the smoke ...

The slow down,they try to drive around it,they swerve ,it's comical as all hell ...I had a guy shake his fist at me on the interstate..

So I lined up once again and poured on the coals ...

Summers coming it only means one thing ,Rag Tops and yuppies ...

Bwahhahahahahahahah ...

Mac

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
smoke is a good countermeasure for tailgaters

·
Whipper Snapper
4,490 Posts
mtomac said:
smoke is a good countermeasure for tailgaters

I couldn't have said it better myself... Though, I don't get too many tailgaters at the speed that I drive. I use it quite often on the people doing 40 in a 65mph as I pass them.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
No matter what speed you drive on the interstate and no matter what the speed limit is some people just like to ride your a$$. I think it's the Nascar drafting mentality

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
mtomac said:
No matter what speed you drive on the interstate and no matter what the speed limit is some people just like to ride your a$$. I think it's the Nascar drafting mentality
A little lugging to suck them in blast them and you'll be surprised how hard they will TRY and get passed ....

Lord, I apologize ....

Mac

·
Registered
958 Posts
There's nothing funner than laying out the soot so heavy that you can't see them anymore in your mirror until they bust through it! Did that on the weekend to a guy, he had nowhere to go. I always laugh when they drive on the wrong side of the road to go around it, like it's going to kill them or something, LOL..

·
Registered
819 Posts
The true smoke screen. I do enjoy hitting the open window now and then myself.

·
Whipper Snapper
4,490 Posts
chuntag95 said:
The true smoke screen. I do enjoy hitting the open window now and then myself.

I have to fess up... I hit a poor jogger one day by accident. Just put in a new program and went for a spin to see how it did... Needless to say, there was a jogger on the passenger side as I hit it and when I looked back and saw her standing there coughing, I felt bad... Never even gave it a thought. I had never put out that kind of smoke so I wasn't expecting it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
You guys are mean. I would never smoke out a Honda with its windows down. The power is for off road use only.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
nothing better than seeing the black column of smoke go into the drivers side of a low rider crack dealers stereo banging POS and out the passengers window..........tailgaiters beware if your so close I cant see your headlights then the smoke is gonna roll.....if its raining then it sticks

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Wow, what great readin. Share in the love. You gota love it. Super Diesel

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Things just got worse for the locals as of yesterday. I've got MBRP duals on the truck now. Now i can crop dust both lanes instead of just the one
Now i've got both corners of the bumpers black allready
, i just washed the damn thing yesterday and it allready looks like a black painted bumper

·
Registered
115 Posts
The thought has crossed my mind before, and I think there are some people as twisted as me, so why not compile a video!

"Diesel Therapy Vol. 1"

I have had so many great run-ins I wouldnt know where to start. My last episode was with two prissy middle age ladies who didnt like my bright HID lights so they pulled up beside to me at the next stop light and attemped to give me some lip which i wasnt about to have. Nothing better then shutting them up with a car full of diesel smoke and burnt rubber on their way to a nightclub
And let me tell you the 6" lift kit couldnt have placed the tailpipe in a more ideal spot.. lol

·
Registered
962 Posts
It's ALOT easier with a stick, just go a gear high and pour the power on..SMOKE..WHISTLE..ACCELERATION, so not only do they get clouded, I have yet to have a ricer drive past me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.