Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Im thinking about putting a set of bushwacker fender flares on my White CC but cant quite make up my mind. I have seen a set on a black shortbox, but just for a minute. The ones I like have the fake bolts that show around the edge. Anyone have them or a few pics of them? Be even better if they are on a white truck. Looking for a way to get out of the crowd, seems like there are a bunch of white ones all of a sudden. Also hoping the BW flares will keep some of the mud off from my 315's.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
the flares are called "pocket flares" i think.do a search and you will find a few topics on these

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey there. Indeed the flares you're looking for from Bushwacker are called pocket flares. They come in black, but are paintable. I have a red 03 and just ordered my'n the other day. Should be here by Monday. They say they will add an additional 2 inches of coverage for bigger tires. Hopefully after I get them on I could possibly post a pic or two.
I ordered them from ACME truck parts for total price of $398. After hours and hours of roaming the net that is the best price I could find.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Here are some pocket flares on the rear of my truck. The front flares are custom made.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea man, them are some mother flares on the front. I ll keep watchin for the other pics. Complain complain, would like to not use the black welting that goes between the flare and the oe fender.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts