Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for Info:

I just recently bought a Power Pup downloader for my 04' 2500HD Duramax/ 4X4. I set it on the 75 HP program and corrected my speedometer with it for larger tires. What a power difference and get better fuel mileage.

Get This, I am getting 4 more M.P.G. on the 75 HP setting. Although I thought I was going to get better milage when it was stock. I was getting 13.8 & now it varies between 17.8 & 18.1.

Anyway just thought I would let people know who are interested. I bought it online fromAdvance Diesel Technology, smokindiesel.com, and they are great people with the best price ( that I found anyway) $349.00.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
NightStalker said:
Just for Info:

I just recently bought a Power Pup downloader for my 04' 2500HD Duramax/ 4X4. I set it on the 75 HP program and corrected my speedometer with it for larger tires. What a power difference and get better fuel mileage.

Get This, I am getting 4 more M.P.G. on the 75 HP setting. Although I thought I was going to get better milage when it was stock. I was getting 13.8 & now it varies between 17.8 & 18.1.

Anyway just thought I would let people know who are interested. I bought it online fromAdvance Diesel Technology, smokindiesel.com, and they are great people with the best price ( that I found anyway) $349.00.

LLY or current Duramax ??

Mac

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry bout that. It is not the LLY. Also I forgot to mention why I corrected the speedo. I went to a slightly larger tire 285/75-16, all that would fit without a lift.
Edited by: NightStalker

1 - 3 of 3 Posts