Diesel Place banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here...:)

Anybody know what psi boost the bully dog power pup will run on a 06 with bank 4" and kitty delete? On levels 2,3 or 4?

Also would a PPE boost controller work well with this?

Thanks

·
Registered
257 Posts
I recall somebody saying that the BD doesnt modify boost so a PPE boost controller will probably help. There is one person that I know of running a PPE boost controller on an LBZ and he is throwing some codes that might be because of the boost controller. I think he goes by Donovan if you want to search it up or pm him.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Yeah I have been pulling p0101 and p0401(egr) codes. PPE has told me that the p0101 is most likely due to too much boost so I have turned it down for the timebeing. Since the p0101 is a MAF code PPE also thought it may be AFE oiled filter thats causing it...I will post back once I have made some progress tracking the problem down.

You should be able to stack the boost controller with certain programmers although I would call PPE and ask them. They have been really helpful on the technical questions....

·
Registered
298 Posts
If you have an AFE with the boost controller, go back to the stock filter and it will cure that problem. You really aren't going to get much better performance out of the AFE vs the 06 filtration system in my opinion.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have duramaximizer 5 inch exhaust and ppe boost controller and i build up to 40 psi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts