Diesel Place banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Basically it is the same "Dyno Dominator" (Van Aaken box) that they use for the 110hp. It has a switch for 0, 70hp, or 210hp. The 210hp taking the place of the 110hp setting. I would say that if you use this box, 1) have a pyro guage, 2) watch for tranny slipage, 3) have a perf. intake filter and 4" exhaust.

I have the same box with the 110hp setting. I also have the new Bullydog Power Pup programmer. They will set the programmer to be without timing so that you can program the truck in tandom with the box (stacking). This allows me to use the truck in the 80 or 95hp setting (without timing would be a little less than those numbers). Then I can switch the Dyno Dominator to 70hp, and up to 110hp. That way I have more levels of choice to choose from. Plus, that new Bullydog programmer sure helps with the shifting of the tranny, and it will recalibrate for oversized tires. Something the Superchips programmer won't do.

Other than that, it is a great working box. I've sold only a few at 210hp, but many with the 110hp setting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts