Diesel Place banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bullydog Triple Dog Programer
I Was Told That Crazy Larry Will Not Work On The Duramax Can Any One Shead Some Light On This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
R U Sure ! I Was Told That The Highest Leavle Was Extream An That Crazzy Larry Will Not Work

·
Registered
894 Posts
A guy I work with has Crazzy L. on his 03 LB7.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
100 percent sure it works. I had it on mine and now on my bros lly

·
Registered
13,596 Posts
Bullydog Triple Dog Programer
I Was Told That Crazy Larry Will Not Work On The Duramax Can Any One Shead Some Light On This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A stock tranny might not work with it though!:eek:

·
Registered
210 Posts
it works great on my lb7, toasted the clutch with'n three weeks limped around for three months before i put a sbc in, now i run crazy larry all the time

·
Registered
359 Posts
i dont like it dont feel good

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
i dont like it dont feel good
Give it a while, it will smooth out if you run it 24/7. After a couple of days it will shift decent at lower rpms and will slip like mad at high. :D

Just be VERY VERY careful if you wanna keep the stock in working condition.........;)

·
Registered
958 Posts
Ran it on mine for a 4,000 mile trip ran great. I haven't dragged with it yet. My tranny is running strong. I sopose for a while yet anyway. I've been running extreme it feels faster. CL seems to need a lift pump.

Does anyone know which is faster
CL or Extreme.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Give it a while, it will smooth out if you run it 24/7. After a couple of days it will shift decent at lower rpms and will slip like mad at high. :D

Just be VERY VERY careful if you wanna keep the stock in working condition.........;)
X2
-I made it to 19K on mine before limp. And it limped at the worst time, while going down on ramp for the interstate.
-And yes it will slip like hell, that is why I am now back down to Perf mode. When I have the cash for the trans, I am going to give it hell and put it out of its misery.;)

·
Registered
533 Posts
Ran it on mine for a 4,000 mile trip ran great. I haven't dragged with it yet. My tranny is running strong. I sopose for a while yet anyway. I've been running extreme it feels faster. CL seems to need a lift pump.

Does anyone know which is faster
CL or Extreme.
As you and I have agreed on before I think that Extreme is faster with a stock tranny. She just slips to much in CL.
-When the trans was fresh it held ok, but now with 23K not so much:(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts