Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got pics of a Westin chrome bull bar on their Sierra HD? Trying to get an idea of how good it would look on my 05. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Here's mine. Only pic I have right now. If you need a better pic, let me know and I will try to get out and take some more. I LOVE it tho.

Attachments

·
Registered
682 Posts
Well Have One On Mine Also, But Don't Like The Looks Of It Any Better Then I Did The Full Grill Guard..

Arm

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the pics. They all look great.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I have been thinking about one of these as well. Does anyone know a weight on them? I would think that it wouldn't be heavy enough to cause the front end to sag any.

·
Premium Member
14,363 Posts
I have been thinking about one of these as well. Does anyone know a weight on them? I would think that it wouldn't be heavy enough to cause the front end to sag any.
They are only tube steel. I doubt that they weigh much over 30 pounds. If that causes your front to sag, you got some serious problems!!!:eek:

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you have to cut the fascia to make it fit?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sweet....

·
Registered
223 Posts
Check out my garage for a close up

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
is there a way to retain the factory tow hooks while still having the bull bar?

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
Yeah, get longer bolts. I hate it that I had to take my tow hooks off to get this thing on there. I thought thta all the brush guards looked gay at the time. None were designed for a GMC. They were all for Chevys. Now, a year later, Manik and westin both look pretty good. I just wish I could see a front and side view of one of each mounted on a GMC.

·
Registered
223 Posts
your wish is my comand I will post a side view tomorrow with pics of my new dueller revo tires

·
Registered
158 Posts
I just put a set Of the dueller Revo's on my wifes Explorer. Those tires are NICE:ro) they have a great ride and slight aggresive look to them. As for the Westin Bull bar we carry a few brands that make the same thing, but I think our best deal is on the Westin. We just started advertising on here today and we would love to save some people some money to get our name out there. Best advertizing is customer satisfaction word of mouth.

·
Registered
40 Posts
How about a Silverado, anyone have pics on an 05 Silverado?

·
Registered
447 Posts
I have thought about a Bull Bar for my 05 silverado, but I haven't seen any pics to see if I would be happy with it or not................

·
Registered
158 Posts
Here is my mine on an 06'

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts