Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your wanting a trans upgrade and dont want to go all out with a full built unit and dont want to rely on a transmission shop that may be unfamilier, I am now offereing prebuilt units that can be built to your needs. Pricing varies by build and units can be purchased with a limited warranty. If your looking for a middle of the road unit, this is what you want. If your looking for the big competition units, then I suggest you stay with a Suncoast V or ATS IV/V setup.

Any year including 06 6 speeds and in 2wd and 4wd avail for exchange basis. All trannies will be completely overhauled and any upgrades will be included. Stock units up to Suncoast III or ATS Stage III.

Shipping is avail in the 48 states. Of course some extra charges will be applied for those in Canada and AK.

PM me for more info on pricing and how we can tailor a trans to your needs.

·
Registered
155 Posts
06 lly

Send me PM on price for 06 lly at your shop, has had not chip etc.

·
Registered
42,913 Posts
Great idea.

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
Excellent Idea, Eric!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
You're making it waaay too easy for me to spend money with this deal. Half of the problem with a tranny upgrade is my location. Buying a kit is the easy part, finding someone to do the install around here....well, that's another story. Although just the other night I did a mapquest to Holland, MI. ;) My folks took the ferry across Lake Michigan this summer and that gave me another option to cut down on the distance. Maybe someday!

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Good for you Eric. Keep up the great work!

·
Registered
11,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It only makes sense IMO. I've thought of doing it for a while and if the interest is there, I'll even go as far as having built units on hand for immediate shipment. Still getting everything figured out on paper for warranty and stuff, but I'm glad the idea is well recieved.

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
If your wanting a trans upgrade and dont want to go all out with a full built unit and dont want to rely on a transmission shop that may be unfamilier, I am now offereing prebuilt units that can be built to your needs. Pricing varies by build and units can be purchased with a limited warranty. If your looking for a middle of the road unit, this is what you want. If your looking for the big competition units, then I suggest you stay with a Suncoast V or ATS IV/V setup.

Any year including 06 6 speeds and in 2wd and 4wd avail for exchange basis. All trannies will be completely overhauled and any upgrades will be included. Stock units up to Suncoast III or ATS Stage III.

Shipping is avail in the 48 states. Of course some extra charges will be applied for those in Canada and AK.

PM me for more info on pricing and how we can tailor a trans to your needs.

Trust me folks, this is THE way to go. Before this thread was even mentioned here's how it went for me:

I recently lost my tranny to a cracked adaptor case and was stuck looking for a local shop (Kentucky) but with no luck. I had a shop to remove and replace but not rebuild. So I contacted Eric (having heard of his expertise on here) about getting me a SCIII with the intention of shipping him my trans to him, having him build it, then sending it back to me. I was floored when Eric told me he would build me an SCIII trans, ship it to me (had the torque converter and brace shipped directly from SC) and then arrange for the pick up of my trashed tranny once it was loaded and ready to ship. I'm telling you, I did nothing but tell Eric what I wanted and he orchestrated it all. He took care of arranging shipping of everything and even had me a trans on time (less than 3 days from order of parts to shipment of trans) to make it on an out of town trip to FL.

I absolutely could not have asked for better service. Eric Merchant of Merchant Automotive was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would recommend his service to ANY ONE looking to do a tranny upgrade (and any other performance upgrade).

Two thumbs up Eric, Thanks bud.

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
:exactly: :exactly: :exactly:

Eric is THE MAN!! Couldnt have done my SC4 without him! (and Mike:) )

--Ben

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
Don't you kinda wish he would have had this idea a week ago, Ben????

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
that depends how well tomorrow goes!!:) Everyone cross your fingers...I triple checked the orientation of all those pesky bearings tho, so I should be fine...

--ben

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
that depends how well tomorrow goes!!:) Everyone cross your fingers...I triple checked the orientation of all those pesky bearings tho, so I should be fine...

--ben
I thought you had it all back together and in?

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
He does...I just kept ragging him about those....

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Eric, you can't sell a trans without a name. We got the Al-ien trans., the Frankie trans.,........hmmmm

1. Godzilla trans!!!

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
M.A.S.S TRANS ..:ro) ......... M=Merchant A=auto S= supper S= speed trans;)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.