I'm thinking underhood generator, underhood aircompressor, underhood welder hookup, 2" lift on duallys, etc....I'll post more ideas....but wanna see where everyone elses imagination can take us.
Oh yea refigerated cup holders to keep the beer cold...oops I mean soda. Onboard biodiesel system to make fuel.....all you gotta do when you run low is pull into a Mcdonalds and take 50 gallons of fryer oil and add ethanol and a filter system and your good to go for another 1000miles.....just a couple of my ideas for a prototype...
I am not trying to create no chitty chitty bang bang but I have seen some cool ideas at truck shows, get togethers, fairs, etc...
I like Chevmeister tool box in his bed where he can reach all of his tools from the gate.
1) LT325/60R18 Tires on 18x9 wheels 5.25 inch BS
2) 4.10 rear end to adjust for the tires
3) 6th Gear (~.6 to 1) in the allison
4) Gear Selector to read PRN654321
5) Allison Beefed up with Transgo kit Mods and better convertor
6) 143 in wb CrewCab with QuadSteer (5.5' bed like the 1500CC)
7) Factory Remote Start with Cellular activation.
8) Reverse activated rear-view Camera with Monitor in the RV Mirror
9) Denali interior w/the heated rear seats, homelink,etc
10) E-Locker for the front axle
11) Better Rear Differential
13) Sylvania Xenarc HID headlights
14) SLT fully loaded w/above options for under 40K MSRP
A GPS navigation system built into the rear view mirror or a heads up display like the speedo on some cars. I've driven a few cars with nav systems and it seems like you spend too much time looking down at the screen, (Why these are legal and DVD players aren't I have no clue). If it was more line of site you could keep your eyes on the road.
I also want a front air dam that can take the punishment of snow drift busting. All this plastic really takes the fun out of that
Variable tone exhaust. Straight piped for fun and quiet for towing and when the Mrs drives it.
A forum community dedicated to Chevrolet and GMC diesel truck owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about duramax engines, performance, builds, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!