Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have done a search but I didn't find an answer for my question which is, If I crank up the front tortion will it help eliminate the bucking while towing? I hate to give up the ride but I hate the bucking even more. :help2:

On edit it may be more of a bounce but anyway it's the back end that does it not the front.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Sounds similar to what I posted in the 3500 truck section.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
does it seem that the front is mushy when unloaded? If so, a little crank of 4-5 turns should help out some. As long as the trailer is weighted right, (tounge or pin weight) it should help some. Getting rid of the stock shocks will help ride a little too, but I doubt it will help with the bucking.

·
Registered
31,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
31,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
does it seem that the front is mushy when unloaded? If so, a little crank of 4-5 turns should help out some. As long as the trailer is weighted right, (tounge or pin weight) it should help some. Getting rid of the stock shocks will help ride a little too, but I doubt it will help with the bucking.
Front doesn't feel mushy unloaded and everything is good with the weight.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Yeah, I thought yours was doing what my friend's is doing...his feels like the front floats when unloaded. Mine did that some before I had the torsions cranked about 3/4" higher. Wish I could of been more help. Hopefully you get it figured out.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Check out some of my old posts...I have leveled my 06 and thought that's what caused it...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts